View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 09:44 AM   #14229
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The 2nd to last drive of the 2nd and the first drive of the 3rd were attempts by Reid to reign him in, IMO. That's why he got back on the running game a little.

Pat was ****ing GEEKED. That's why I say he was falling into some bad TT habits; guy was inching towards balls to the walls, hair on fire, playground football. We'll love that when we're down 13 in the 4th but there are times that needs to be controlled somewhat and I think Reid did a nice job of slowing things up a bit for him, getting his feet back under him and calming him down.

He played far more composed in the 2nd half and I think those 2 drives were a big part of that.
What was crazy to me on those two long drives is that there wasn't ever really a time where I was worried that we weren't going to get 1st downs or get some points out of it. He had what.....one three and out yesterday?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.