View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 09:37 AM   #14221
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
He did. Initially during live speed, I wasn't so sure, but his foot and body motion didn't jive of where the ball normally would have gone.

This is the play I'm talking about.

Bless Anthony Sherman's little heart. He's doing all he can to get up there and lead block for Tyreek, just giving it all he's got, and is getting absolutely smoked by Hill. Lol. (And there was a part of me wanting to see if Tyreek could chase down Addae on that near fumble, haha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Because you can't have great plays AND have a great completion percentage huh? Gotta choose one or the other.

Guess Rodgers and Brees have been doing it wrong this whole time.
Posted via Mobile Device
I just like that we're already setting the bar at Rodgers and Brees for Mahomes.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.