View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 11:09 AM   #12448
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I'm doing a pulled smoked chicken today with an Alabama white sauce. Slaw and grilled corn on the cob.

I figured I'd use the leftover grilled corn and do an elote stuffed jalapeno popper. I'm thinking corn, mayo, cotija cheese, squeeze of lime, chili powder, wrapped in bacon and thrown on the smoker. Sweet from the corn, heat from the peno, and savory from the bacon, with a touch of smoke. Sounds like the perfect bite.

Now that sounds good. How do you plan on smoking the chicken? Split or whole? What type of wood? Any rub? Seasoning under the skin?
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.