View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 09:34 PM   #704
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
LOL ... it's been so long since I've interacted with you guys, I have no damn idea who's who and which part is real or just a flashback, Mr. Simply Red. Damn.

Anyway ...

Actually, yes. Those guys and a bunch of other SF bands from that era (although I liked Garcia, I never really became a Deadhead, though). Some of their attempts reached way beyond their talent, IMO. Material that fell within their grasp and execution was far more accessible to me. The great Ed Bannon used to engineer for them. He had their number.

They were a funny gaggle ... anti-everything but loved the commerciality. I always found that odd.

FAX
No worries.

Very interesting - thanks for sharing - yeah White Rabbit is so damned good!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.