View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 09:31 PM   #703
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
FAX did you ever get into Jefferson Airplane? Just wondering - I'm really warming to them, recently.
LOL ... it's been so long since I've interacted with you guys, I have no damn idea who's who and which part is real or just a flashback, Mr. Simply Red. Damn.

Anyway ...

Actually, yes. Those guys and a bunch of other SF bands from that era (although I liked Garcia, I never really became a Deadhead, though). Some of their attempts reached way beyond their talent, IMO. Material that fell within their grasp and execution was far more accessible to me. The great Ed Bannon used to engineer for them. He had their number.

They were a funny gaggle ... anti-everything but loved the commerciality. I always found that odd.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.