Thread: Movies and TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 10:02 AM   #413
Resident Glue Sniffer

I find the meta level humor on this show really good.
The Gang Misses the Boat and the one where they try to get Paddy's a major award; I loved the bar they go to that has won all the past awards to see what makes that bar so great. The joke being that 'bars' like that, are like the show Friends and the canned type of 'bars' seem to win everything .

The bell at that bar that tells everyone it's time to drink equating to a laugh track was great. The 'friendly banter' of the bartenders. The mention of not having 'too many' black patrons at the bar because those types of bars never win any awards. .

Bravo for watching them all. :CLAP:
the great thing about this show is, even if you've seen them all, virtually all of them are just as funny with each subsequent watch.

I can't wait for tonight.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.