View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 07:58 AM   #823
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
My god.

I called in this morning because I hadn't heard anything in email or otherwise about my $300 gift card. Initial CSR could only find $100 pending, and since I told them without the $300 offered I wasn't interested in continuing service, he said he needed to send me to the retention department.

After a half hour of her talking to me and the rewards center, they finally got it squared away, and I should be getting my $300 by the end of the month.

AND THEN, she said because of the misinformation I'd been given and the hassle, she could offer me another $50 off per month for a year, taking my total bill down to $16.

With that $300 gift card, AT&T is paying me to be a Directv customer.
Nice.

They aren’t even sending me a box. I’m just supposed to put my equipment in a bag and take it down to the local UPS store. They’ll box it up for me there and ship it back to the DTV.

Been with DTV for 13 years and they didn’t offer me dick to stay.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.