View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 11:25 PM   #818
Just a li'l Evel

Last year I paid $299 for Sunday Ticket to stream to my PS4 (No DIRECTV subscription) And got my first of four auto-renew hits to my credit card for $74 last week.

I cancelled it.

There's like 5 National broadcast games plus the two Raiders/Chiefs games AND a Chiefs/49ers game on TV here in NorCal. That's 8 of the 16 games. The rest I can go to a sports bar or watch the Reddit streams you guys talk about. Hope it works because..

When the game is on, the second the shit stops working I would suddenly pay $300 to have the game on.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.