Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 06:51 AM   #1697
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
She knows Chuck alleged it. But she also knows how outlandish an allegation it is, and how Chuck went loony and passed out at the Kinkos trying bully the kid at the counter to prove it.

I don't think we've had a scene to firmly establish Kim's suspicions either way. She could think it's possible, but she probably thinks it's crazy.
I was inline with your thinking until I came back across the episode last night. Now, I believe even before hearing the tape she knew, or strongly believed, that Jimmy did actually do everything that Chuck alleged.

After Chuck accused Jimmy of changing the address, her and Jimmy were laying in bed together. She told him basically that Chuck was a shark and if he tasted one tiny bit of blood he would never stop - basically saying if Jimmy left one tiny bit of evidence, Chuck would find it and never stop until he proved it. That was the point that Jimmy grabbed his keys & headed over to the all night copy place.

To me, she assumed Jimmy had done it and told him to clean it up so that there was no evidence of it.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.