Thread: Movies and TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 04:53 PM   #389
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
They're so much better when you watch them in order.
That makes sense, particularly hearing everyone talk about ho much the characters change as time goes on

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla View Post
Viceland has started season 1, they seem to be in order. I know Mondays are 5 episodes, not sure if its on any other days.
Love marathons of this show, actually got started watching this a while back with a Viceland marathon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Wrestling for the Troops is bar none my favorite espisode!
Its definitely up there for me, the way Dee backs out on the soldier when she sees him in a wheelchair, then hires the fat skank to be the 'rose lady'... they're all such schemers, God love' em
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.