Thread: Movies and TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 06:18 PM   #383
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I've just been randomly checking them out from Vicelands on-demand menu, not even sure if their order is correct... but I've literally never watched one where I didnt lol multiple times

The other one I watched after 'Dennis System' was, 'the Gang Wrestles for the Troops' or something like that, with guest star Rowdy Roddy... its all just so absurd, Franks wrasslin character 'The Garbageman' ends up slitting Crickets throat with a sharp edged trash can... the crowd goes wild, the end
That’s a great one.
Ben The Soldier and they gift him some Jorts. Artemis and Dee as Desert Rose. The Maniac, wrestling for like $25, and they find a bucket of walnuts in his car. Cricket “catches an edge” of the trash can (one of crickets many wounds). The Birds of Prey.

Same here,...I’ve probably seen them all a few times. I always have about 30 episodes in my dvr. I just watched Franks Little Darlings tonight. .
Mac still in the process of “cultivating mass” by lugging around a trash bag full of Mexican food. Mac and Dennis go to the doctor and Mac is diagnosed with diabetes....but his pronunciation of the word is great. Frank gets a mortician to do his makeup to cover up his broken nose. ........just so awesome.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.