Thread: Movies and TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 04:59 PM   #379
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Damn 14 seasons! They gotta be doing something really good.

I'm going to start watching this week. I'll see how many episodes and seasons I get in before regular season starts.
you better be mentally prepared to binge this show. by the end, you may have the mental capacity of charlie.

it would be like the pope watching all episodes of shameless and him not wanting to scam the church coffers
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.