Thread: Movies and TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 09:15 AM   #364
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I have NEVER watched one episode and I may be doing myself a disservice.

I think it maybe time to binge watch.

What is the general concept of this show? Is it like Arrested Development or other similar dark comedies?
The show gets better over the seasons. I watched some of the first season with a friend and didn't really get into it much. Devito doesn't appear until season 2, and he really devolves as a character until a bit later. And when I say "devolve" I mean it's hilarious to watch.

Now it's one of my favorite shows ever. 12 seasons and it's still hilarious as ever. All of the characters are funny. Including the chick, which is rare in tv imo.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.