Thread: Movies and TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 11:50 AM   #352
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I have NEVER watched one episode and I may be doing myself a disservice.

I think it maybe time to binge watch.

What is the general concept of this show? Is it like Arrested Development or other similar dark comedies?
dude...I had 'heard ' about the show when it first came out. I watched maybe an episode or two, but then it just fell off my radar. I started watching about 6 months ago via re-runs

my god...what a fantastic show.

it's easily my favorite comedy on TV. at any given time, I probably have 30 episodes on my DVR. gets better each time I watch, and I always catch new things. Lots of meta humor going on.

essentially, just a show about a bunch of degenerates who pretty much ruin anyones lives they come into contact with.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.