View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 09:47 PM   #800
Starter

After reading everybody's experiences I did not expect as good of results as I have ha in the past ten years, but I tried anyhow. I called 1800m directtv and when the automated machine came on I asked for my contract. Someone came on the line and I told them that the only reason I had their service was for Sunday Ticket, I live in Washington state, and that Dish had offered me a $300 dollar card to switch. The young man I was talking to asked if I would hold while he dug around to see what he could do.

After about 10 minutes he came back and gave me $45 a month for 12 months, which equals out to me paying 3.99 for 6 months and then getting $45 off fo the rest of the year.

I recommend just being patient.
Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.