View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 04:35 PM   #799
Opie and Anthony XM 105

I called in to try and get Sunday Ticket and get my 6 month promo for all four premiums (HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, and Starz) for the discounted rate I have been getting them for. I was told that I couldn't get the discount on all four I had been getting for the last year, but I was given $50 off for a year without having to really try. This did not extend my contract at all.

The lady I spoke with must hate the premium channels because she asked me 3 or 4 times if I want to cancel any of them to save money. After she asked me so many times, she kind of talked me into it and I ended up canceling Cinemax and Starz. I was told I could not get Sunday Ticket, but I'm in KC so it wasn't a huge deal for me. I'll just use Reddit streams to watch any big game I want to watch that's not on locally.

Pretty happy with my experience calling in. This was my first time since I just got DTV last year.
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.