View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 06:45 AM   #762
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd&Long View Post
This is one of the more entertaining threads each year about this time. Laugh out loud material! My recent ploy found me in the jaws of the 'friendly' Directv rep from hell who said, "I know what you're up to and I can cancel your ass right now AND charge you an early termination fee, so don't try pulling your sob story shit on me!" Damn! That guy should work for a collection agency.
They certainly aren’t going to care about customers more now that AT&T owns them. AT&T hates their customers even more than they hate their employees.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.