View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 02:58 PM   #3722
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief View Post
I'm hoping for Grifol or Raul Ibañez.

I’m with you on Ibanez. **** no to the **** no to Grifol.

He was TERRIBLE as the hitting coach, and he has been completely ineffective as the catching instructor.

He’s been in that role since 2014, and Royals catchers - specifically Perez - are very bad at framing (which should be the primary focus of the catching instructor).

My guys inside the team HATE Grifol. He’s a blame-placer and a back-stabber.

Ibanez, on the other, is a future star IMO. He’s smart, he’s a motivator, he can reach both stars and scrubs due to his history as a player (good enough that anyone should listen, enough troubles getting to MLB to relate to bench guys).
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.