View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 11:16 PM   #1860
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I went to training camp today in St. Joes... Here's my thoughts.

* Mahommes struggled much of the day, seemed to be dinged up a little, and didn't have the swagger I saw last year in camp. Maybe just the camp blues with only one practice to go. He did do a little dance for a bunch of preschool kids chanting on the sideline. I'm sure he will be fine.

*Henne looked good today and I am confident we have a decent backup if something happens to PMIII.

*McGloin looked better at the 3 today than Litton. Although I think Litton will make the practice team with a big athletic arm, but his feet looked slow in QB drills compared to the other 3.

*Tyreek Hill is fast said Captain Obvious. He was ridiculous in his 2-3 routes of one on one drills.

*Sammy Watkins looked good to me with the eye test. Looked fast and had some good catches and crisp routes.

*D'Anthony Thomas was fairly impressive and really hustled all day long. Ran back after routes etc.

*Robinson looked good again, as he continues a good camp. Conley looked healthy and capable as well.

*Colquitt is not a very good back up place kicker, but he was great at the inside the 10 practice punts.

* Ben Niemann played with the #2 LB group all day. I know I'm a Hawk homer, but the dude is smart and tough. I think he will be a nice surprise addition to the LB corps.

*Kpassagon stayed after practice and worked on hand drills for about 15-20 minutes which was a nice effort.

* Raglund was fairly impressive in his 810 radio interview after practice and talked the talk about stopping the run and being tougher.

*Dee Ford looked good, fast and healthy today but we will see...

*Soren Petro from 810 was very friendly and I had a good conversation with him on a break.

*overall, camp is lame to what it used to be and it has to be hard to get guys ready to go before opening day with the limited contact.

It was a good day in St. Joes.
Mahhommmmes has had no reported injury. And the media reported this as one of his best practices. It was a good day for MaHommmmmmmes
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.