Thread: Food and Drink The Best Coffee
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 02:22 PM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
Whenever I'm in Denver downtown I go by this tiny shop Little Owl on Blake that always has great stuff and hits all of the amusing stereotypes.

Pablos on Colfalx right? Defintly hitting that up next time I'm there and may order some.
They have 2 or 3 locations. I used to live right by the 6th & Washington one, but I think the Colfax one is the main location. Since I've moved to the burbs, I just have 10-bag boxes shipped.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.