Thread: Other Sports Biking Question
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 07:55 PM   #13
Just Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
I took up gravel riding late last year and really enjoy it. I would suggest looking for a used bike as you can probably pick one up at a reasonable price. I went with a Niner RLT9 and love it. As someone else mentioned, Salsa warbird is nice. I also like the All City Cosmic Stallion. Trek is now making some nice gravel bikes. One issue you might look out for on the treks is tire clearance. You might be able to fit a 35mm tire on them. The other bikes mentioned will probably take up to a 40mm maybe a 42mm.

That is what I am finding about Trek, is they don't list tire clearance. I really like the Warbird and the Raleigh 3. Where did you find your Niner? Most cheap bikes I am finding are Kona's and I just think they are too stiff.
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli