Thread: Movies and TV Avengers: Infinity War
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 09:46 AM   #887
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
Full reboot, it has to be. Honestly with the deal moving so much more quickly than anyone anticipated, I'm not sure Dark Phoenix and New Mutants even come out.
I'm starting to think that as well. Now that the deal is on track I think they want "integration" as soon as possible without lowering the quality of the product to do so. Releasing Dark Phoenix (non-MCU product) now would only further confuse and delay the integration of those characters in the MCU.

The money has already been spent, the debt will be assumed, so why allow a product that may have a ton of conflicts with what you intend to do go out to audiences?
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.