View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 06:44 PM   #12885
I'll be back.

I truly believe...that if Mahomes is like even 70% as good as Russell Wilson or Carson Wentz...the league is going to get some calls going the Chiefs way.

The NFL LOVES players like Patrick Mahomes and wants them blowing up, and tossing in an "Andy Reid wins a ring at last" storyline is icing on the cake.

It would be a great story.

Plus...the kid has John Elway talent and Tom Brady attitude, without a hint of the arrogance that made people hate Tom Brady...and he's not even a weird virgin like Russell Wilson.

AND HE TALKS LIKE KERMIT!

He's a media dreamboat.

How long before I make a song called "why are there so many songs about rainbow TD bombs?"
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.