View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 05:32 PM   #12872
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
In all sincerity, the overwhelming majority of us can only laugh at all of the CAMP INTERCEPTIONS! hype

We expected it from day 1, so no one is surprised... its all part of the process

Hell, a work buddy of mine that doesnt know shit about KC tried springing that line on me today (some shit he'd read somewhere) and all I could do was laugh... we're not the least bit concerned, believe me
The kid threw one INT last year in about 2 games worth of football (preseason + Week 17).

Yet people think these practice INTs mean everything. I bet he’s throw 2-3 times as many TDs.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote