View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 10:31 AM   #12718
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Andy Reid: trades Alex Smith after a career year.

Brett Veach:”He’s one of the best players that I’ve ever seen.”

Patrick Mahomes literally said the expectation is to do more than they have before and push for a SB.

Fair or not that is the expectation for this team this year. If you are too dumb to see what’s in front of your face, I can’t help you.
But you are putting all of those expectations of success on Mahomes, not Reid/Veach. If you want to put it on those guys I get that (even though I still disagree). But to say a RS rookie must win at least one playoff game is ****ing ridiculously stupid.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.