Thread: Movies and TV Super Troopers 2 (2010)
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 10:11 AM   #28
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

It was forgettable. Funny in parts; good for a few one-offs. I mean, not that dissimilar to the first when you get down to it. Predictably just not quite as good. Worth the $2 on Redbox or whatever.

The first movie was made 18 years ago yet the guys didn't age nearly as much as I thought they would have, except Rabbit. Lynda Carter doesn't look a day older somehow. But holy hell, age did not treat Ursula well. She looked worn as hell in this movie in the 30 seconds or so she was in it.

But it was all worth it to see Emmanuelle Chriqui. As a general rule, she's attractive. But for whatever reason she's a goddamn smokeshow in this movie.

Broken Lizard seems hell-bent on a part 3 and I guess this wasn't so bad that it should slam the door on that. Nor was it good enough that I desperately want to see one made. It was just...there.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.