View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 01:22 PM   #12679
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Just pointing out that you're a giant hypocrite, that's all. You don't get to tell people to leave Alex alone now that he's traded and gone and then go off half-cocked into the Mahomes thread and (unprovoked, mind you) and talk about Clay's treatment of Alex from the past compared to how he treats Mahomes.

Well, I mean, you can. But it just makes you a giant hypocrite, that's all.

Hypocrite.
It's stupid because I would never expect any QB to make that kind of throw with perfect accuracy.

But Mahomes gets full credit for it because he actually attempts it, completes it, and creates a positive gain for his receiver because he does things other QBs won't, or can't.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.