View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 03:09 PM   #3223
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Where would you rank him on the hate scale between a 1-Brandon Moss
The question is where Brandon Moss falls from 1-Dexter Fowler

Ultimately I didn't hate Moss as much as I hated the fact that we had him and continued to play him. It's not his fault that our esteemed GM traded for him as the missing piece for a championship on a 100 win team. It's our lazy, gutless GM's fault for having a chance to win a championship and instead just half-assing a deal for a guy who was injured when we acquired him and had no chance to be a real difference maker.

And it isn't Moss's fault that when he was clearly lost at the plate, our reeruned manager kept sending him out there in the midst of a 8 for 80 something Steptember to continue to hit in the middle of the order while we missed the playoffs by one goddamn game the following year.

As to where Holland falls on the 1-Dexter Fowler scale....(Dexter Fowler) - .1

I suspect I feel about him about the same way Royals fans felt about Juan Gonzalez. I doubt y'all have many fond memories of that guy...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.