View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 11:14 AM   #3217
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
BAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

A) He's a pending FA.

B) You said 'value' in the same sentence as that washed up piece of trash. Seriously - Mike Maddux is among the better pitching coaches in baseball. Our manager was a reerun but our pitching coach is damn good. The problem isn't 'coaching him up'.

The problem is that Greg Holland is a lazy ****stain who can/should get hit by a goddamn bus for all I care. Seriously - go take a look at the guy in a uniform and let me know if you can recognize him through the extra 30 lbs and 2 chins he's carrying around.

That piece of shit sat ass the entire off-season just dead certain he was going to get a long-term deal. It didn't come together and he had to scramble for a make-good deal. And since he sat ass, he made it to the team in miserable shape and was generally gassed after about 6 pitches (most of which were nowhere near the zone).

You can go ahead and appreciate Greg Holland for what he did for you all you want - that's cool. But that guy is absolutely among the laziest sacks of shit I've seen in a long time. He didn't wait to get paid before lounging around during the offseason. He went ahead and lounged around in the offseason presuming he was going to get paid.

**** him in his face.

So you are a fan of him huh?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.