View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 10:47 AM   #3214
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
We've been in the playoff race every year for the last five years. Why would he be trading off guys? Other than that, who should he have traded off? Soria is probably the only guy he missed out trading. He sent off Greinke with no problem, but that was in the offseason. I don't understand this argument at all. Dayton's biggest strength may be he's made some real solid trades in the offseason.
Perhaps you're right, and I'm just being way too anxious. I guess you can explain not trading Duffy last offseason with them not realizing we'd be this bad, although I seriously question their viewpoint on the team's outlook. I said before the season we'd lose 100 games and most people told me it was hard to lose that many.

Keep Duffy and Merrifield for now, but there is absolutely zero excuse for them being on the roster beyond this season. If Moore can't get the return he is looking for he either has way too high of expectations or he doesn't know how to market his players.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.