View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 09:48 AM   #321
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
We took our 1 yr old out on one in Boston several years back.

I mean shit folks, one of these things sinks every decade or so (if that). Meanwhile there are literally hundreds of them motoring about the country right this very minute.

They aren't dangerous. If you say you won't put your child in one of those death traps, I can only assume you refuse to do anything with your kid because holy hell, the safety record of these things is really pretty damn good.
Yes, millions of folks have been on the Branson line alone and until a few days ago without incident. At least since the early to mid 80s, possibly before. If I remember right in peak Branson they had two lines going full force.
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.