View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 11:39 AM   #4315
Diablo Negro

Finally got interior work done several years later. Well the interior is now complete but not "done".

Had carpet, headliner, and console (you have to have cup holders) installed. Looks like I'm getting new seats because they now look like shit compared to the rest of the interior and they need to be more of a flat black to match the console etc...

I'll have the interior guy redo the door panels and build new seats to match the rest this fall most likely.

I woudl post a pic of how badass he did the headliner but its so dark you can't make out much in the sea of black.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.