Thread: Video Games PS4 Madden 18 Online League
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 09:50 PM   #6288
I'll be back.

so anyway...this game started with three ****ing missed field goals and two ****ing missed extra points due to lag....from there it was a shit show, and i threw two awful picks in the red zone

EVEN SO...it was 12-6 and I went for an onside kick THAT ROLLED AROUND ON THE GROUND forever with about 2 minutes left....

AND THEN I almost had NWO stopped and he iced it with a 30 yard TD pass on third down that must have cleared Trufant's hands by about six inches.

Should have gone for the goddamn swat.

On the bright side, he lost his stud WR for five weeks so maybe he'll miss the postseason.

Anyway, the outcome of this game was already irrelevant but I'm still pissed. See you in the playoffs.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.