View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 02:33 PM   #75
Mahomes or GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I loved the dude as much as the next Chief fan. His first few years, were legit HOF type stuff. But when it went off the rails last year, it just went thermonuclear.

The thing about watching the elite defenses of the league, is they just play fast and fierce. The Jags, the Donks from a few years ago, Seattle etc.

The Chiefs haven't done that in a few years.

Hopefuly the young talent will get that back going.
Very much this. I think something you'll see with the Rams defense this year is that, sure they'll be good, but they won't be great. They have a bunch of guys that want to be the show individually. They've got a bunch of ME guys.

The great defenses in this league are the units that play as a team, and can cast the individual aside. They play fierce, smart, aggressive football. They don't do things for show. The show is the unit. The show is the zero on the scoreboard when time runs out.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote