View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 02:17 PM   #67
Mahomes or GTFO

I'm also in the camp that thinks losing Peters will be both good and bad.

We're going to miss the guy that can take the ball away on any play, sure. And that's what Peters will be best remembered for, from a playing standpoint.

But Peters' ability to take the ball away tended to cause fans to overlook just how mediocre certain aspects of his game are – and the fact that he's just got an overall shitty attitude and demeanor.

Peters got burned – a lot. He also called it a "business decision" to make a tackle or not. The dude shied away from contact regularly. There were several times over the course of last year where he just looked disinterested. A few plays that didn't come his way where he'd simply stand there.

We'll miss him as a playmaker. But there were times when Peters would essentially render our defense as a 10-man set. I'd rather take my chances with 11 guys that want to be on the field and give it their all, not 10 and one that doesn't really give a shit.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.