View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 12:59 PM   #241
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
My mom ran the Operating Room Nursing Staff at Trinity Lutheran Hospital at 31st and Main in KC. It was the closest trauma center when the skywalks collapsed at the Crown Center Hyatt. She was called in that night to triage the patients. I think they got about 30 of the victims. It was really ghastly. We didn't see her for three days, she worked almost non stop for 72 hours, and she never wanted to talk about it. We understood.

The Ducks website is pretty contrite right now:
http://bransonducks.com/
I know nothing about Ride The Ducks but that makes them sound like good people. They could have just lawyered up and clammed up which is what most companies would have done.

I hate hearing about that Hyatt disaster. That was the day I was born, so I got to hear about it on the local news first thing every year on my birthday. Sharing the day with one of the worst things ever to happen in the city is weird.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.