View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 07:08 PM   #71
Beyond the Rapids

I don't "feel bad". He's fat because of the choices he makes.

Sure, when you are 60 and have lived a high stress life and you are as big as Reid is, it's not going to be easy to change anymore. But you can still change.

He seems to be very set in his ways, he's about the same size he's always been and he coaches the same way he always has and really, not much has ever changed about him. I would suspect he's just going to continue it for as long as he lives.

If a man wants to give years or decades of his life to food there's nothing I can really say about it.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.