View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 05:36 PM   #66
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Mine? It's pretty darn good, thanks. I'm happy. Got a good girl that I love, I own my house, my family is healthy for now, I have a great job, my dick still works, I get to travel every now and again. Mahomes is our QB. I can't really ask for much more.

It's okay to have empathy for others. I suppose that's not the most dude-bro thing on a football message board, but, also, I don't really care, so, meh.
You realize that it’s not actually empathy though right? It’s more like projecting your own values unto others under the guise of empathy.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote