Thread: Cardinals 2018 STL Cardinals Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 04:01 PM   #2283
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I don't think anyone here has argued too much for the Cardinals to be sellers. I despise losing to the Cubs, but it's probably in the best interest in the short and long-term of the club for them to bomb out hard and strip it down.

They need to trade Carpenter while he's white hot and burn the rest of it down.
Trade Carp now. He would be at the top of every contenders list that is looking for a bat. We can get a top prospect for him. The team needs to move on.

Maybe Carp and Mikolas to the Yankees gets you Torres+

Trade your found money for whatever you can get in JMartinez and Mikolas

This off season unless he turns it around I’d hold on to Ozuna and hope he turns it around next year. Just don’t see how we can get enough to warrant a trade.

No need for a tear down and suck on purpose approach like the Astros and Cubs did. Listen to all offers in the off season for everyone but Reyes and Flaherty.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.