View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 01:06 PM   #215
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey God View Post
So KU now acknowledges they have been subpoenaed by the FBI. No wonder Long wanted the probation clause in his deal.
obvious trolling - or just a nitwit?

The acknowledgement is as a victim - not accused.

And probation clauses are pretty common - (as new ADs wouldnt want to be held accountable for actions that MIGHT have occurred prior to their hire).

Pretty standard stuff.

Asked for a reaction to the Yahoo report, Self said, "I don't have one. The word on the subpoena that was reported by, I guess, Yahoo wasn't news. That was something that was part of our statement months [ago]."

Self was supposedly referring to KU's assertion it was a "victim" in an April indictment handed down by the U.S. Attorney's Office of the Southern District of New York.

In the indictment the mother of former Kansas player Billy Preston was allegedly given at least $90,000 from an Adidas executive and an AAU coach affiliated with adidas.

That indictment also included the allegations about De Sousa. De Sousa's guardian told the Kansas City Star he denied taking payments.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...at-this-stage/
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.