View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 08:26 AM   #4309
MVP

Chevron Techron (concentrate plus) is my go to both for symptoms and as PM. One a month on business car and mileage returns to optimum.

A good warehouse or online buy item.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
First, do fuel system and fuel injector cleaners work? Worth putting in your car a few times a year?

And what the difference between these....some say fuel injector cleaner, some say complete fuel system cleaner.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000ARPVOI...v_ov_lig_dp_it

With our daily drivers I don't always fill up a places that use Top Tier gas, so I was wondering if one of these additives would help when adding it to a few tanks over the course of a year.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote