Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 11:21 PM   #1900
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
I've got one of the prettiest 7MM Mausers from WWII that you will ever see. Back in 66? 67? K Mart used to sell these beat up WWII pieces of shit for $25 per.

The old man bought 3 of them. After getting rid of the cosmoline (they sold them in barrels), he completely refinished them and gave one to my Brother and me. I still have mine to this day. One of the most beautiful rifles I have ever owned.

500-600 yards out it is absolutely deadly.
Nice. Hard to beat the Mauser action.

My wife’s grandpa tells me you could get an M1 Carbine back in the day for $25 or something. Can’t find a nice one for under a grand now.

I bought a decent inland back in 2011 for $700. The store had several around that price. I kick myself every time I think about it. Should’ve bought several of them.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.