View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 10:50 PM   #3987
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
[...]

All of these characters may be deeply flawed or just shit in general, but I don't see much evidence of a vast conspiracy to debase the patriarchy.
To be honest, I got the sense of both even during my first watch. That's just my opinion. But it seemed clear the film thought it necessary to denote reckless male flaws, while emphasizing independent lead female roles. I didn't really hate the film for that, because it had so many other fatal plot flaws and such. But I did notice it.. And most of the characters were flat and disinteresting..
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote