Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 03:22 PM   #958
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I felt like I cut down on buying booze in the past 6 months but occasionally get a bottle of something here and there. We aren't boozing in the pool as much since our son has been born and I'm back up to 60 some-odd bottles in the bar. I like being able to make random drinks here and there so we have quite the assortment, although about 25 bottles are bourbon/whiskey.

Can't recall if I shared this but another very simple drink recipe, this one for Gin lovers.

Called a Dragon Fly
2 oz Gin
4 oz ginger ale
juice from 1 lime

Nice summer drink instead of always going with the traditional gin and tonic.

Enjoy!

I see Four Roses. I'm on my way!
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.