Thread: Life Sleep Paralysis
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 03:22 PM   #76
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Wut ????? I gotta try this!!!!
It freaks you out the first time because when you float over your body you look dead. I thought I had died when I was a child. It used to happen all the time. My son has never experienced this but it was when I was about his age it started with me. I never really knew why it happened and didn't know exactly what it was until I read that book as an adult. I was raised in a very christian home and my mother made this whole experience even scarier than it was because of her beliefs.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.