View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 11:48 AM   #2475
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
I've been skeptical all along they'll get much for Moose. But with several teams jumping in maybe they can get something decent.

I still think Royals fans are going to be disappointed. Fans view him as a fan favorite and cornerstone type player, and I don't think other teams see it that way. He's already posted a higher WAR than last year though because his defense has rated better. Then you factor in he's a rental and this is probably going to be the best buyer's market in years because half the league is out of the playoffs already.

I don’t think they’ll get a TON. Landing a 10-20 guy and a 20-30 guy out of the Yankees system would be a really nice return for him.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.