Thread: Life Sleep Paralysis
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 07:54 AM   #71
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I've suffered from it without the hallucinations/dreaming.

I've had moments where I was awake but couldn't move or talk and instantly was freaking out and everything slowly came back like when "your leg is asleep."
I use to perform and analyze sleep studies. Probably about 20% were people freaked out by having an episode of sleep paralysis.

Only had one happen while they were hooked up to all the monitoring leads. Nothing was there besides an increase in heart rate. Normal sinus rhythm. Breathing was normal. At the time(25 years ago) it was one of the few sleep studies to catch an episode while fully monitored.

Medicine had no idea why this was physiologically happening. I sure hope they have a better idea now.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.