View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 02:39 AM   #2450
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I know hes got this team to back to back world series but it should give everyone pause a out this year. This was supposed to be at worse a 65-70 win team. Everyone should be concerned about Moore as a GM and question if Neds heart is still in it.
No one will be surprised if Ned walks away after this year. I kinda commend him for not leaving when things were cherry. He had to know this wasn’t gonna be a great team. I put this mostly on GMDM. Ned has what he has to work with, which includes maybe the worst starting rotation in baseball and two pitchers in Hammel and Maurer that should immediately retire. He also has to play Raul Mondesi(who may become good but to date is pretty bad), Hunter Dozier(again, some potential but to this point is Kila jr.), Esky(in fairness Ned would probably play him anyway), the slightly improved but still not good at the plate Alex, and whatever other guys he can throw out there. The lineup is basically Whit, some pop from Moose and once in awhile a reminder of what Salvy was(maybe just a bad year, maybe ridden into an early career crest and fall). Not much Ned can do.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.