Thread: Movies and TV JURASSIC WORLD
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 06:19 AM   #438
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
meh, I don't put much stock in those number anymore when you consider the Transformers franchise.

https://www.the-numbers.com/movies/f...rs#tab=summary
I understand. I'm not equating a Billion$ at the box office = quality. That would be stupid. Being a bad movie is usually a given with these movies.

My point was that even though the movie may suck, they are going to keep making them because they make a Billion$. Transformers, Dinosaurs, Super Heroes, Fast and Furious, The Rock movies are licenses to print money. Executives who green-light version 12 of these movies will still be making money.

I'm sometimes guilty of indulging their cash crush. I like seeing the special effects on the big screen. I have good theaters to chose from and usually go to the cheap time. But, unlike some others who post in the media center forum, I never expect more than good special effects with these type of films. They are what they are.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.