View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 08:49 PM   #10
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
Why would anyone express the desire to leave to an employer? to be traded to Winnipeg for 3 months? That's the turmoil part they want to avoid.
I totally get it. I was pissed about Sundin, but I understood it. I was more pissed at the Leafs' failures than I was at Sundin.
It's easy for me to say not being in the situation, but I do believe that if I had loyalty to a team(and he claims to with the Islanders) and I was pretty sure I was going to my childhood team next season, I would be honest and let them get some assets for me. I also don't see the playoffs as turmoil over wasting away on the Islanders for 3 months.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.